What we do
The 2011 Agenda includes the following activities:
- a. Organization and procedures
· Convening of one Assemblies at ChildONEurope Secretariat headquarter in Florence the 24th of February 2012.
· Organising a seminar on a subject to be identified to be held in Florence the 23rd of February 2012.
· Working on the incorporation of Malta, Bulgaria and Romania.
- b. Surveys
· National and International Adoption:
- Finalization of the report on the management of the demand in inter-country adoption
· Child Participation:
- Completing the survey on child participation and organising the meetings of the related working group
· CRC Committee Concluding Observations:
- Up-dating of the survey elaborated in occasion of the Austrian EU Presidency in 2005 and or on request of the Assembly a deeper analysis on specific issues to be identified by the Assembly.
· New survey on a subject to be identified by the Assembly
- c. Dissemination
Disseminating the surveys and publications of the Network, in particular:
· ECEC Services:
- disseminating of the results of the integrated review on ECEC services
· Child Abuse
- disseminating the guidelines on national monitoring and data collection systems on child abuse
- promoting the organization of training activities on the implementation and strengthening of data collection systems on child abuse in particular through the ISPCAN international working group
- Child well being indicators
- disseminating the survey on “The on-going debate on the assessment of children’s conditions of life”
- d. Communication and promotion
· Producing and disseminating an updated brochure and CD-Rom of the presentation of the Network
· Updating the ChildONEurope website
· Updating of the section dedicated to L’Europe de l’Enfance in the ChildONEurope web site
· Participation in L’Europe de l’Enfance and Bureau meetings and at Conferences and Seminars organised at European level by other national and international governmental and non-governmental organisations dealing with subjects of interest.
· Participating in the European Forum on the Rights of the Child meetings
- e. Financing
Working for the inclusion of the Associated Members in full Members of the Network through the sending at the beginning of every financial year of a letter to the Associated Members.